PROJECT L.O.V.E. (Lifting Our Voices for Excellence)
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To generate and expand the number of family-oriented experiences available to area residents
- To foster the re-strengthening of parent-child relationships
- To increase the number of participating members, schools, and businesses and organizations
- To assist in building a better community for our youth
- To furnish accessible and affordable tools that build self-esteem and community pride;
- To demonstrate a positive image of the community and
- To procure diverse funding resources that will enable the fulfillment of the organization's endeavor to strengthen families.
Designed out of concern for the dwindling relationships between parents and children, programs are structured to combat the problems/issues facing families and communities.
- Lack of Self-Confidence
- Low Self-Esteem
- Negative Attitudes
- Lack of Communication Skills
- Lack of family-oriented Community Interactiveness
If these prevalent problems of society are left unresolved, the frightening reality will be the disintegration of our communities, cities and ultimately our nation.